Field Trip Leader Training
This course covers:
• Roles and responsibilities of Field Trip Leaders
• Threat and Risk Assessment (where possible destination specific)
• Pre-Travel Planning and Preparation (Insurance, vaccinations, Visa/entry/exit, medical, transportation, accommodation etc.)
• Air Travel Safety and Security
• Applying Protective and Reactive Controls (mitigation)
• Journey/Field Trip Management (Transportation, accommodation and in-country resources)
• Health, Safety and Security
• Local Laws and Culture
• Dealing with an Incident and contingency planning (where possible destination specific)
• Communication and Reporting
• Post-Trip Reporting (near misses, etc)
Who should attend?
Staff leading higher-risk field trips.
Your travel is higher risk if it: